Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Many Cats, So Few Recipes!

One of my most favorite sayings is: "I love Cats! They taste like chicken."
Well, it looks like a guy in Ohio feels the same way I do because as it turns out he is charged with animal cruelty after putting his mom's boyfriend's cat in a heated oven.

OK, so this is actually pretty cruel. Even I think you should never put a cat in a hot oven. You totally have to marinate it first!

Don't worry. The cat will live. Right now he's nursing some burns on his paws, but it looks like he'll live to ignore his owners and pee on things just as he did before.

I highly suggest you read the story on the link I've provided after you watch the news report. I tried embedding the movie here, but the internet gods just refused to help me out on this one.

I just found it ironic (and hilarious) that there's smoke emitting from somewhere during one of the interviews. Cigarette? Perhaps. Kitten Flambe? More likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment