Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rules? Seriously?

It's no secret that Halloween is definitely my favorite time of the year.

So you'll understand that I feel the entire season is under attack. One of the staples of Halloween is trick-or-treating, and a town in Illinois is actually going to fine children of a certain age who dare go trick-or-treating!

Can you believe it? Now I agree if you can drive a car you probably shouldn't be out trick-or-treating. But should it really be illegal? I think if a person wants to refuse candy to someone because he or she seems too old, then it is that person's choice.

I hereby invite everyone to come trick-or-treating at my house. I promise not to refuse candy to anyone! I don't care if you're 30!

Watch the video below to get the skinny, and then I highly recommend you read this blog to get some further insight into this atrocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment